TOP MARKET DIFFERENTIATORS.
- Makes available the latest ventilator modalities applied in intensive therapy (PRVC, APRV, MMV, VS)
- Allows non-invasive ventilation (NIV) with leakage offset in any adjusted modality
- Enables the use of capnography and oxymetry
- Trend: keeps the operation history for the last 72 hours
- Battery with up to 3.5 hours of duration
THE FLEXIBILITY IMPRESSES SO DOES THE EASINESS.
- Easy browsing, with intuitive graphic interface, organized with tabs allowing operations through touchscreen or “turn and confirm" button
- Choice between 2 types of flow sensors (proximal or distal) for any patient
- Parameter adjustment in a quick and intuitive manner, with possibility of including suspires and obtaining complete monitoring
- Possibility of resuming ventilation using the last entered parameters
- Allows flexible adjustment of parameters in modalities to volume (Frequency and I:E Rate or Frequency and Insp. Time or Frequency and Flow)
SAFETY AND COMPETENCE THAT OUTSTANDS.
- Possibility of offsets during ventilation, ensuring to deliver what was exactly adjusted (circuit, leakage, endotracheal tube resistance or tracheostomy offset)
- Immediate return to the last patient settings, avoiding the need to readjust to proceed with the ventilation.
- Beep and visual alarms, including redundancy for high priority (red LED + indication on screen)
- Volume correction according to temperature, humidity or saturation conditions (ATPD and BTPS)
MAGNAMED REMOTE ASSISTANCE (MRA). TECHNOLOGY AND AGILITY AT THE RIGHT TIME.
- Present in all Magnamed pulmonary ventilators
- Remote Assistance allows to identify a possible issue and perform an update over the internet
- Greater ease of technical assistance
QUALITY AND INNOVATION TO YOUR REACH.
- Low operational cost (TCO)
- Meets all types of services as it is a complete equipment